Pressure Cooker Potato Soup Recipe
- 3 pounds of cleaned, peeled chopped potatoes
- 1 large chopped onion
- 1 jar of chopped red sweet roasted peppers
- 1 small chopped rib of celery
- 6 cups of broth of chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon of powder of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon of sage rubbed
- 1/3 cup of flour of all-purpose
- 2 cups of heavy cream for whipping
- 1 cup of grated cheese of Parmesan
- 8 strips of bacon
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro
This potato soup recipe is super delicious as it just melts in the mouth as soon as you take one sip, it’s great for any brunch or dinner and is very healthy. It can be consumed by a sick person as well.
- Turn on the flame and place the pressure cooker on it. Then gradually add well washed, peeled and chopped potatoes along with chopped onions, rib of celery, red sweet roasted pepper, and powder of garlic, some pepper, rubbed sage, salt and broth of chicken.
- Put up the lid and don’t let the vent open. Keep it closed. Keep the flame high and let it cook for about 15 min, or till it is cooked perfectly, as soon as it cooks release the pressure.
- After some time, again put it on flame and saute it on a low flame. Then add some flour and mix it until it is smooth, keep stirring it. Then, add cheese of parmesan, bacon, chopped cilantro or coriander and cook it while stirring continuously till its texture gets thicker for about 6 to 8 min, serve hot and fresh and decorate with cheese.
- Add some lemon and black pepper powder for some more enhanced taste.
- It tastes good with any kind of potato but if you want to give it a special taste then try to add potato of russet and flame it a bit more.
Keep the temperature of the cooker even or flame under control, don’t let it burn the soup.