- ¼ cup of jam of fig
- ¼ cup of properly chopped pistachios
- Zest made up of 1 fresh orange
- 1 complete wheel of Brie (8-ounce)
- 1/4 cup of figs (should be evenly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon full of fresh and pure honey
- Freshly ground black pepper, as per requirement
- 1 tablespoon of properly chopped thyme, should be fresh
- Crackers or bread, as required for the purpose of serving
- Preheat the oven. Before moving further preheat your oven properly to a temperature of 375 degrees Fahrenheit. When the oven is getting heating, move for further process. And, place the given Brie in a small sized oven with a safe & proper skillet. Now, place the skillet on a sheet of baking. Now, in a medium-sized and rounded bowl, stir the jam properly and evenly with the figs, zest made up of orange and pistachios to combine them. Then, spoon the obtained mixture on the apex of the Brie.
- Garnish it. Now, garnish it with some fresh ground black pepper. After this, transfer the given skillet to the particular oven. And leave it in the oven for the process of baking. Bake it properly. Bake it until the cheese is completely heated, for the duration.
- Give the final touch. Now, remove the obtained skillet from your oven. Now, garnish the properly baked Brie with some fresh and pure honey and then with some thyme. The dish is ready to eat. Serve the dish immediately with some crackers or bread.
- You can use the foil of aluminum to keep the dish moist, and make sure that the dish is evenly and properly cooked, and also make it clean-up easily.
- You can also preserve this dish for 3-4 days by just keeping it in a refrigerator.