- 3 tablespoons of apricot of preserves
- 1 fresh white egg
- ½ (17.5 ounces) package of frozen and well-puffed pastry, properly thawed
- 1 (8 ounces) of cheese of wheel Brie
- Preheat the oven. Preheat the oven which is picked by you to a temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). And make sure to grease the oven slightly with a sheet of cookie. Don’t forget to grease it otherwise the ingredients may stick to the oven.
- Slice the brie’s wheel. After greasing it, slice one of the wheels of the cheese of brie in half shape. So, that you can get exactly 2 circles of the obtained cheese. Now, spread 3 tablespoons of apricot evenly or preserves of peach on (the properly chopped side) half side of one of the circles of both of the halves.
- Make the sandwich. Now, it is high time to make a sandwich. So, make it out of the 2 obtained halves of the picked Brie. In such a manner that the preserves remain in the center of both of the halves evenly and properly
- Wrap it up. After you have finished making a sandwich, it is time to wrap up the dish as well as the wheel. So, wrap the complete wheel of obtained Brie with one whole sheet of properly puffed pastry. Now, flip the whole concoction over the obtained sheet of the cooking. Flip in such a way that the seam remains on its bottom. Now, brush the properly puffed pastry with the fresh white egg. Now, bake it for a duration of around half an hour. Or bake it until the color of pastry turns to golden brown color. Now, you have finished the dish. So, serve the warm dish immediately.
- You can substitute the spread herbed cheese for making preserves. However, the baking will not change for substitution.
- You can also preserve this dish for eating it later by keeping it in the refrigerator.