Recipes with Instant Mashed Potatoes Casserole
- 2 cups of fresh water
- 1 package (8 ounces) onion dip
- 1 cup of pure milk
- 2 eggs, properly beaten
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, should be soft
- 1 teaspoon of pure salt
- 2 tablespoons of margarine
- 3 cups of instantly mashed flakes of potato
- ½ cup margarine
- Preheat the oven. Before you move on to further process for making your dish. Don’t forget to pick a properly working oven. After picking the oven, preheat it to a temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Preheating the oven can save your valuable time. While preheating it, make sure that it does not get overheated. Otherwise, it will result in the overcooking of the dish, which will ultimately alter the taste of the dish. When the oven is getting preheated, move on for further processing. Apart from saving your valuable time, it will also help in making the dish more delicious.
- Grease it. After putting the oven to preheat, move on for further process. Now, grease one 2 ½ quarter dish of casserole. Blend all the ingredients together. Blend together cream cheese, fresh and pure milk, 8 ounces of onion dip and 2 properly beaten eggs.
- Give the final touch. Pick a saucepan. And thereafter, in a working saucepan over a medium-high flame, combine the fresh water, margarine, and pure salt. After this, bring it to a boil. And add instantly mashed flakes of potato, and mix all of these ingredients well. Then, add the mixture of cream cheese, mix them well. And then, pour it into the already prepared dish. Then, dot the top with some margarine. Also, bake it at a temperature of 350 degrees F (175 degrees Celsius) for a time duration of 30 minutes to 45 minutes.
- The onion dip which is used here is the ready-made one that you can buy from the grocery store in the refrigerated section.
- A foil of aluminum can also be used in order to keep the moisture of food, cook it properly/evenly and also make clean-up a bit easier.
- You can preserve this dish for 3 to 4 days by putting it in the refrigerator.