Rice Pasta Recipes
- About 1/2 cup uncooked rice grains
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup rice pasta or noodles
- 2 cups of chicken broth or stock
The combination of rice and pasta is a wholesome meal. It takes like half an hour to cook but is fulfilling. It is nice for the whole family or a crowd on functions. Pair it with meat, bacon, chicken kind of recipe for a complete meal. Don’t forget to have something to drink.
- Bring a large saucepan. Put the butter and let it warm for some time. Just when it is starting to crackle, add the rice and pasta. Stir it gently and let it turn brown in color. It should look like getting burnt slightly on the top.
- Add the broth. Stir the broth into the pan now. Increase the heat and allow the mixture to boil. Now, reduce the heat and cook the pasta and rice together. Cover the pan with a lid and let it simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Tender them. Once they appear tender and soft, remove them from the heat. The broth must be absorbed by this time with slight juices and not runny. Pair it with gravy-like meat or chicken, and enjoy.
We are not preparing the rice and pasta beforehand, but later together. This saves time.
Do not prepare the pasta and rice beforehand, bring them uncooked.