Rich and Creamy Butter Chicken
- 500gm, Chicken boneless
- 4 tbsp., Oil
- 1 cup, Onion (Chopped)
- 1 tsp., Ginger paste
- 1 tsp., Garlic paste
- ½ cup, Tomato paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp., Red chili powder
- ½ tsp., Roasted cumin
- 1 cup, Cream
- ½ cup, Yogurt
- 4 tbsp., Butter
- Turn your Instant Pot and add oil.
- When oil becomes slightly hot, add onion and cook it until it becomes slightly brown.
- Then add boneless chicken cubes, ginger, and garlic and let cook for 30 seconds, stirring so it doesn’t burn.
- Now add tomato paste and spices.
- Put a lid on and close steam valve.
- Set the flame low for 5 to 8 minutes until the chicken is done.
- Then add cream and yogurt along with butter, simmer for 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- When done move steam valve just slightly so steam comes out slowly.
- Carefully lift the lid.
- Creamy butter chicken is ready to serve with boiled rice.