Rigatoni Pasta Recipes
- About 1 lb of uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1 can of undrained tomatoes
- 1 jar of hot pasta sauce
- 1 pack of mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsb. of freshly chopped basil leaves
This is a nice idea for a weekend dish if you ask. With things like ground beef, meat, chicken, this serves the purpose well. Every weekend night is treated well. Want to cook something delicious in as little as half an hour, this is it.
- Heat the oven first. Set the temperature to 350°F. This helps cut down the cooking or baking time as per instructions. The heating time is not included.
- Look at the instructions of the pasta pack. Cook it accordingly and set it aside.
- Cook the meat. Take a large skillet here. Put some butter or cooking oil and the ground beef. Stir it gently till it turns brown and starts to turn tender. You have to drain it afterward.
- By now pasta is cooked. Drain the pasta and spread it on a tray. Use a 9×13 inch baking tray and spread some non-stick liquid on it. Add the meat on top of it.
- Now, add veggies. Add the tomatoes. The rest of the ingredients and form a nice coating on top. Add the cheese over it uniformly.
- Bake it for like 20 minutes. Sprinkle some basil afterward and serve hot.
Pre-cook the pasta by looking at the instructions over its pack to save time.