Simple Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Flour for all purpose (2 cups)
- Salt (½ teaspoon)
- Soda for baking (½ teaspoon)
- Cloves that are grounded (1 teaspoon)
- Nutmeg that is grounded (1 teaspoon)
- Butter that is soft and unsalted (¾ cups)
- Sugar (2 cups)
- Large sized eggs (2)
- Pumpkin (1-15 oz)
This pumpkin bread loaf is a tasty option when it comes to baking bread. Prepare this bread for a day you want to spend a weekend with a picnic with your loved ones.
- Heat the oven 325°F. Set the rack of the oven on the middle shelf. Take loaf pans of measurement of 8 x 4 inches. Grease these loaf pans with butter and drizzle flour on it as well.
- Then take a medium sized bowl. Now mix flour, salt, salt for baking, grounded cloves, grounded cinnamon, and grounded nutmeg. Blend all these ingredients together by whisking them. Once mixed well, set it aside.
- Take a large sized bowl that is attached to an electronic mixer. In that add butter, sugar and blend them together and start adding eggs to this blend. Add eggs, one at a time. You need to continue to blend these together until the mix is quite light and fluffy. After a few minutes, add pumpkin to this blend and beat it.
- Add the flour to this blend again and now blend it at a slow speed. Once mixed, add this mix to pans of loaf very evenly and bake it for 65 to 75 minutes. Once baked, let the bread loafs cool for almost 10 minutes and turns it over to a rack of wire for it to cool off fully.
- Now, these loafs are fresh and can be taken out of the oven. This loafs will be crispy and tasty.
- Do not freak out if the loaf mix is grainy in texture.
- The bread can be preserved in the freezer/refrigerator for 3 months maximum.
- Do not preserve the bread loafs outside the refrigerator at any cost.
- Do not forget to put butter in the pan.