- 10 frozen and diced strawberries
- 1 cup of vanilla milk
- 1 scoops of ice-cream
- 1 tablespoon of honey or sugar, according to your preference
- 1 cup of cubes of ice
This smoothie formula is a combined beverage that primarily comprehends delightful strawberries. They are an informal way to blush your body of contaminants, get lots of strong nutrients, and enjoy the burst of flavors in the summer afternoon.
- To make the smoothie, begin with washing the strawberries clean. Then move ahead by chopping and dicing of important ingredients. Begin with the delightful strawberries, later keep it aside.
- Cut the strawberries into two and drop it into the blender as well. Now add the milk. You may reduce or even increase the quantity of required milk as per your preferred consistency.
- Add honey or sugar in case you need the food splash smoothie to be sweet. You may also add scoops of ice-cream to thicken the consistency of a smoothie.
- Now after adding the strawberries and milk along with honey, blend it in the mixer jar. Once blended, add the ice cubes for a burst of flavors and nutrients in a chilled state.
- You may add water in case you don’t have milk. Smoothies are supposed to be thick, so make sure you don’t add much water. Blend it once more after adding the ice.
- Your smoothie is ready to be served. You can garnish it with one scoop of ice-cream.
Strawberry smoothie is a flawless syrupy and tasty brunch drink for hectic daybreaks as it can be made in minutes with this recipe. The sweetened and flavorful strawberry and gives this smoothie an all-new composite flavor contour.
Your hunger will not only be satisfied, you’ll feel great.
In case you’re using frozen fruits, make sure you thaw them perfectly and drain the extra water.