- Strongly-brewed coffee 1 shot
- Skimmed milk 1 cup
- Caramel sauce 2 tbsp
- Vanilla syrup 1 tbsp
- Cream whipped small quantity
- For drizzling add caramel sauce
This is a strong aromatic coffee; it is mixed with caramel sauce and creamy milk. It has topped off of whipped cream. The caramel brulee latte recipe taste is similar to original Starbucks caramel brelee latte. It is easy to prepare and you can make it at a very low cost.
- Take a saucepan and pour 1 cup skimmed milk in it. Keep it on the gas stove to heat the milk. Pour expresso or coffee in the saucepan and mix it with milk. If you have a frother, use it froth the milk or stir the milk with whisk to create froth.
- Once the milk about to get a boil, remove the pan from heat. Pour a few drops of vanilla extract and caramel in the milk and stir it. Whisk the cream to get the desired consistency. Pour the milk in a cup you want to drink coffee.
- Top it up with whipped cream. At the end drizzled caramel sauce on it to give it a final touch? The Starbucks version of caramel brulee latte is now ready to serve. Serve it or have it hot to have a refreshing start of the day.
- Some milk does not form forth, so if you are not getting enough forth after whisks doesn’t worry.
- If you have the pressure machine you can use coffee pressure to froth the milk.