Starbucks Chai Tea Latte Recipe
- Tazo Chai Tea Latte base
- Milk 1 cup
By following the step by step instruction, you will able to prepare the super delicious starbucks Chai Tea Latte at home with needing to have a large number of ingredients. The drink keeps you warm and so, it is the best one to consume during the winter season.
- At the first take Tazo Chai Tea Latte base in a cup and keep it aside. Take milk and heat it on the pan until it gets very hot. Froth the milk. There are three methods of how you can froth the milk we are explaining all three methods, chose the one that seems easy to you.
- Using Milk Frother – Electrical and press frother are available in the market, you can use a frother to frother the milk. Here I have used ninja coffee easy milk frother.
- French Press – If you do not have frother at home, then use a coffee press. In the press add hot milk and then pump for 10 to 20 times.
- Whisk – If you do not have a French press, do not worry, you can still make frother from milk. Take a large cup and hot milk in it, whisk the milk with hand until foam begins to come from the milk.
- Pour the frother milk in the cup along with chai tea base. Sprinkle cinnamon powder over the cup.
- If you want to have chai tea very hot, add Tazo Chai Tea Base in the milk and heat the milk together and then froth.
- Some milk does not froth well if this is the case with your milk, increase the chai base little and decrease the milk quantity. Take 4 OZ chai base and 8 OZ of milk.