Starbucks Eggnog Latte
To Prepare Latte
- 1 refrigerated eggnog
- Hot brewed espresso 3 tsp
To Prepare Eggnog
- Milk 4 cups
- Cloves 4 whole
- Vanilla extract ½ tsp
- Ground cinnamon 1 tsp
- 12 egg yolks
- Sugar 1 ½ cups
- Light rum 2 ½ cups
- Light cream 4 cups
- Ground nutmeg ½ tsp
Do you love starbucks ignores latte and would like to have it without spending bucks? You can easily prepare this recipe with few ingredients.
To Prepare Eggnog
- Take software and put it on a stove. Add milk, clove, half tablespoon vanilla extract, cinnamon powder in the pan.
- Heat this mix for 5 minutes at the lowest temperature and slowly allow it to boil. Now, take a large size bowl and take egg yolks in it, add sugar in the bowl. Whisk the mixture until it becomes fluffy.
- Add the boiled milk present in a saucepan in the bowl. Keep whisking the mix while you are pouring milk in the bowl.
- Transfer the whole mix in the saucepan again and keep it on the stove at low flame. Bring the flame to medium heat and then and let the mixture cook for 3 minutes, while it is cooking you have to stir it constantly. You have to ensure that the mix does not boil. Once it got the required consistency, remove it from the gas and strain the liquid to remove cloves.
- Leave it at the room temperature to cool it down. Then add rum, cream, vanilla extract 2 tbsp, nutmeg in the liquid. Stir the liquid to mix everything. Refrigerate the liquid overnight, and the eggnog is now ready to serve.
To Prepare Eggnog Latte
- Take the eggnog in a glass. Keep it in the microwave for 1 minute until it is hot. Whisk it until it froths. Garnish it with nutmeg powder and serve hot.
- If you want to save time you can bring readymade eggnog.
- Cook the whole recipe at low to medium temperature.