Starbucks Frappuccino Recipe
- Ice 2 cups
- Strong brewed coffee 1 cup or you can also take the leftover cold coffee
- Low-fat milk, 1 cup
- Caramel sauce 1/3 cup
- Sugar white 3 tbsp
This is the recipe of the famous Starbucks Frappuccino. You can make it at home using a few ingredients that we usually have in our kitchen. The recipe is easy to prepare and it is very refreshing. If you are a lover of Starbucks Frappuccino, this is for you. Additionally, you can add or remove ingredients according to your taste.
- Take a Blender and put all the ingredients in it one by one. Now, run the blender at low speed first to mix all the ingredients perfectly. After that, run it at high speed for a few seconds to get the required consistency.
- Frappuccino is ready to serve for it in the glass and have it or serve it. If you are preparing this for your guest and want an impressive presentation of this drink, then take a small amount of cream whisk it and decorate the drink with it. Sprinkle a small amount of chocolate powder over the cream to give this drink a beautiful presentation.
- Put a straw in the glass and serve it cold. Just like this you can add any other ingredients in the milk and prepare Frappuccino of a different taste.
- If you want to make strong Frappuccino you can add more coffee in it.
- You can add ice in Frappuccino according to your taste.