- Ice 1 cup
- 1 ½ cup milk
- Ice-cream vanilla bean 3 scoops
- Sugar (1 tbsp)
- Vanilla extract 1/8 tsp
- Whipped cream
This is a simple and delicious drink that you can make easily at home. Starbucks is well known for its awesome drinks and Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino is one of their hot cakes. If you are the lover of vanilla bean frappuccino, then no need to buy it paying a heavy price. Prepare it at home, it is simple and quick to make it home using some easily available ingredients.
- Take your blender. Clean it nicely, then put ice cubes, milk, vanilla bean ice-cream three scoops, sugar, vanilla extract in it. Run the blender at slow speed initially allowing all the ingredients to get mixed perfectly, and then run it on high speed to get the thick consistency.
- Now, the vanilla bean frappuccino is ready to serve. Take a glass or cup and pour the mix in it.
- Top it up with whipped cream. The whipped cream is optional, if you do not have it at home, don’t use it. You will still have the perfect taste of this drink. You can garnish this drink with some fresh cut fruits like strawberries, cheery if you love.
- With this recipe you will get the typical Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino, if you want to give it a twist, you can add one scoop of any other ice-cream as well.
- Do not run the blender for a long time.