Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino Blended Coffee
- 6 to 8 pieces of ice
- Half cup of cold coffee, espresso, or cold brew
- ¼- ½ cup of milk
- 2 ounces of melted white chocolate
- 1 tbsp of powdered sugar or honey
- Whipped cream
- Pour the milk in a microwave safe bowl for about 45 seconds. Make sure that it is warm enough. Add the melted chocolate to the milk. Now, whisk it together. Your aim is to make white chocolate syrup. Make sure that there are no lumps in the mix.
- Take a blending jar. Add the white chocolate and milk mix along with coffee, sweetener, and ice. Now blend it in high speed till it forms a smooth mix.
- Take two glasses and pour the mix. In a piping bag pour the whipped cream. Use the whipped cream to garnish the frappe and add some white chocolate chips on top. Enjoy it during a summer evening, while it is still cold.
- You can make your own whipped cream using a cup of heavy cream and ¼ cup of icing sugar.
- You can also use maple syrup or agave instead of using sugar or honey. To make it chocolatier, you can use chocolate syrup for garnishing.
- Heat the white chocolate and milk separately. Thereafter, whisk it together prior to combining with the remaining ingredients in a blender. This way it will not form chunks.
- Get white chocolate which has cocoa butter and makes sure that it is of good quality. This will keep it from forming lumps.