Strawberry and Banana Smoothie Recipe
- 2 cups of frozen strawberries
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 fresh peeled banana
- 1 tablespoon of honey or sugar, according to your preference
- 1 cup of cubes of ice
This smoothie formula is a combined beverage that primarily comprehends delightful strawberries and banana. They are an informal way to blush your body of contaminants, get lots of strong nutrients, and enjoy the burst of flavors in a summer afternoon.
- To make the smoothie, begin with washing the strawberries clean. Then move ahead by chopping and dicing of important ingredients, begin with the delightful strawberries and keep it aside.
- Also, peel the banana and cut it into portions and drop them in the blender. Cut the strawberries into two and drop it into the blender as well.
- Now add the milk. Add honey or sugar in case you need the food splash smoothie to be sweet. Keep in mind that you can alter the quantity of milk as per the requirement or your taste.
- Now after adding the strawberries, bananas, and milk along with honey, blend it in the mixer jar. Once blended, add the ice cubes for a burst of flavors and nutrients in a chilled state.
- You may add milk according to your preferred consistency of the smoothie. Smoothies are supposed to be thick. So make sure you don’t add much water. Blend it once more after adding the ice. Your smoothie is ready to be served.
These smoothies do faithfully look like the most appealing meal, and if you do it right you’ll not only love this splash of fruit namely strawberry and banana smoothies, you’ll crave them. Your hunger will not only be satisfied, but you’ll also feel great!
In case you’re using frozen fruits, make sure you thaw them perfectly and drain the extra water.
Make sure no consumer is allergic to ingredients.