- 6 frozen and diced strawberries
- 1 cup of vanilla yoghurt
- 1 fresh peeled and sliced banana
- 1 cup of fresh blueberry
- 1 tablespoon of honey or sugar (according to your preference)
- 1 cup of cubes of ice
This smoothie formula is a combined beverage that primarily comprehends delightful strawberries and blueberry. They are an informal way to blush your body of contaminants, get lots of strong nutrients. Enjoy the burst of flavors in the summer afternoon.
- To make the smoothie, begin with washing the strawberries and blueberries clean. Then move ahead by chopping and dicing of important ingredients. Begin with the delightful strawberries and blueberries, later keep it aside.
- Also, peel the banana and cut it into portions and drop them in the blender. Cut the strawberries and blueberries into two and drop it into the blender as well.
- Now add the yogurt. You may reduce or increase the milk’s quantity according to your preferred consistency. Add honey or sugar in case you need the food splash smoothie to be sweet.
- Now after adding the strawberries, blueberries, bananas, and yogurt along with honey, blend it in the mixer jar. Once blended, add the ice cubes for a burst of flavors and nutrients in a chilled state.
- You may add milk in case you don’t have yogurt available according to your preferred consistency of the smoothie. Smoothies are supposed to be thick. So make sure you don’t add much water. Blend it once more after adding the ice. Your smoothie is ready to be served.
Strawberry blueberry smoothie is a flawless syrupy and tasty brunch drink for hectic daybreaks. It can be made in minutes with this recipe. The sweetened blueberry and flavorful strawberry tributes the tang of yogurt and banana. And it gives this smoothie an all-new composite flavor contour which will surely make your palate buds cheeriest in the town.
Your hunger will not only be satisfied, you’ll feel great!
In case you’re using frozen fruits, make sure you thaw them perfectly and drain the extra water.