Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe without Yogurt
- Strawberries 10-11
- One medium size banana
- 1 or ½ cup water/ice cubes
- Splenda sugar one tablespoon
- ½ cup skimmed milk
If you are on a weight loss diet, then smoothie is a miracle food. It will supply enough nutrients to your body but will keep calories intake down at the same time. Smoothies are easy to digest and give lots of energy in the form of protein and keep away the fat.
- Take strawberries and peeled a banana in a bowl. If are using frozen strawberries, better take it out from the freeze some half an hour before using so that it will get defrost. And if you are using fresh fruit, there is nothing better than this.
- Take the blender and add ingredients in it one by one. Put a small amount of water if you are using frozen strawberries, then no need of putting water or adding ice cubes in the blender.
- Now, start the blender and blend the mix at a high speed. The smoothie is ready to enjoy, serve it in glass and decorate it with fresh strawberry and mint leaves.
The best part about smoothies is that you can enjoy it anytime and anywhere. And if you are handy with non-electrical smoothie maker, you can enjoy preparing strawberry banana smoothie in it even on go.
If you are not adding yogurt because of allergies with dairy product reason, then you can use cashew or almond milk yogurt. Adding yogurt gives the right consistency to a smoothie.
Do not over blend the smoothie or its taste will spoil.