Strawberry Mango Smoothie Recipe without Yogurt
- Frozen strawberries 10-11
- Ripe mango cubes 1 cup
- 1 or ½ cup water
- Honey one tablespoon
Smoothies are easy to prepare and the best part is that you can enjoy it always. You don’t need many tools and time to prepare smoothie. You can have it anytime, in the morning, at lunch or at dinner. Here is the step by step guide to preparing this superfood.
- If you are using frozen strawberries, get it out of freeze a few hours before the preparation of smoothie. If you are using the fresh ones, just pluck out its green stems, cut it into two pieces and keep it aside. Washing strawberries before working with it are important, so don’t forget to do that.
- Peel the ripe mango and take out its pulp in a bowl. Or use a knife to take the pulp out. Keep it aside. Take your clean blender and start putting all the ingredients one after one. First put the strawberries, followed by mango pulp, honey and then water.
- Add a small amount of water at the first and run the blender at high frequency. This way you will get the desired thickness in the smoothie.
- Once you have got your required consistency, run the blender at low speed for 5 seconds, so that everything gets mixed. To thicken the consistency of a smoothie, you can increase water, but not overdo that or you will not get the perfect taste. When you are using fresh fruits add ice, don’t put ice in a blender when using frozen fruits.
Addition of yogurt in smoothie enhances the taste of the smoothie. If you do not like yogurt, you can add a few amounts of cream or full cream milk to make the smoothie more delicious.
While running the blender at high speed, keep checking the consistency of smoothie from time to time.