- 700 grams of medium-sized strawberries (This would be around 50 to 55 fresh strawberries)
- 2 cups of chilled water
- 2 cups of condensed milk
- 1/2 cup of vanilla almond milk
- 1 medium-size banana
- 1/3 cup cherries
- 8 ice cubes
- 4 tablespoon chocolate chips (optional)
A Strawberry smoothie can be prepared in many ways. But to make a perfect blend you need to pick the best ingredients and add them in the right quantities. This strawberry smoothie with condensed milk is a protein-rich drink that can be relished anytime during the day. Prepared with natural sweeteners like bananas and cherries, the drink serves as perfect refreshment.
- Clean the strawberries and remove the hulls. Drain the water and add them into a large mixing bowl. If possible, refrigerate strawberries for an hour before making the smoothie.
- Chop banana into small pieces and add to the strawberries. You can use a frozen banana to get a thicker smoothie. Add chilled water and vanilla almond milk. Mix everything with a spoon.
- Add condensed milk. You can use sweetened condensed milk to make the drink sweeter. But if you want lower calories use plain condensed milk.
- Add cherries, ice cubes, and 3 tablespoons of chocolate chips. Keep aside the rest of the chips for garnishing. Turn your blender to the high-power mode and blend the mixture until you get a smooth puree of all the ingredients. Check the taste and make necessary additions to get a perfect smoothie. Garnish with leftover chocolate chips and serve immediately.
- You can add maple syrup to sweeten the smoothie. This would add a fruity delight to your perfect strawberry drink.
- You can use black dates instead of cherries. Dates are sweeter than cherries. The high level of nutrients and iron contents found in the dates would make your smoothie healthier.