Svedka Strawberry Lemonade Recipes
- About 2 cups of sliced strawberries
- 1 cup of granulated sugar, not powder
- 7 to 8 cups of water
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- Svedka Vodka
This is a great idea to make old fashioned strawberry and Vodka. One of the ways to trigger the drinks you love with a new taste. You can simply buy Svedka Vodka Strawberry Lemonade from the market. Or, you can make some yourself.
- Keep the berries ready. If you can, bring fresh strawberries from the market or organic farm. This holds for lemons too. Vodka can be bought from your favorite store without any issues.
- Take a saucepan. At medium-high heat, put the berries, sugar and about 1 cup of water; let them boil for a minute or so. Now, reduce the heat and let it simmer for up to 10 minutes.
- Now, place the above in a blender, and make it to a puree. Cool it inside a refrigerator for some time.
- Take a pitcher. Add the lemon juice, the remaining cups of water, the above strawberry syrup prepared just now and mix it well. This is your strawberry lemonade.
- Now, in a large glass add vodka as you like. Pour some ice. Usually, keep vodka 1 part, and the above lemonade 3 parts. It would taste really nice in our opinion.
It is good if you can swap the sugar with some syrup. According to your taste, choose one.