For the Stir Fry
- 1 and 1/4th cup shrimp- peeled and deveined
- 3 cups mixed vegetables
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 packets brown rice
- Salt and pepper as per taste
For the Sauce
- ¼ cup soya sauce
- 3 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 ½ tablespoon corn starch
This recipe of teriyaki shrimp stir fry is a delicious cuisine that is very easy to make and gets ready in just 20 minutes. It tastes very good when combined with brown rice. The dish is basically shrimp tossed in a mix of delicious sauces along with some vegetables; it brings out a sweet and sour flavor.
- In a pan pour in the soya sauce, honey, brown sugar, water, ginger, garlic, and sesame oil. Now urn on the heat to medium-high and mix the ingredients until you see the sugar dissolve completely. It would take around 3 minutes.
- Turn the flame to high and bring the sauce to a boil. In a separate dish, mix cornstarch with 1-2 tablespoon of normal water. Put this mixture in the pan and turn off the flame once the sauce thickens.
- In another pan, add heat up some oil and add the vegetables. Stir fry the vegetables till they are semi-cooked. Add some water and wait for the water to evaporate. Add salt and pepper.
- Fry the shrimps for 2-3 minutes with the seasoning. Add in the sauce to the shrimps and wait for the sauce to heat up; lastly, add the vegetables.
Buy the shrimps only from the popular vendors.
Ensure that the ingredients are not overcooked.