Tilapia Fish Tacos
- Tilapia fillets 1lb
- Red chili powder, ½ tsp
- Cumin, ½ tsp
- Coriander powder, ½ tsp
- Pepper and salt used for seasoning
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Cabbage one medium size, finely chopped
- Corn tortilla (12 warmed)
- Avocado, cut into thin slice
Pica De Gallo
- Medium size red onion, chopped
- Tomato chopped 1 cup
- Jalapeno finely chopped
- Garlic 1 tbsp crushed well
- Cilantro ¼ cup chopped
- One tbsp lime juice
- Cumin seeds 1 pinch
- Coriander ¼ tsp
- Red chili powder ¼ tsp
The Tilapia Fish Tacos is super easy to prepare. It has mildly flavored fish and the recipe itself is flaky, delicious and loaded with lots of flavors. These tacos are not just great in taste, but they have excellent taste.
- Take a big size bowl. Add all ingredients in it. This includes chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, pepper, and salt. Now, take Tilapia fillet and rub the mix of spices on both sides.
- Take a frying pan, preferably a heavy size frying pan. Put some oil in it. After that, place fillets of Tilapia on the pan and cook it nicely from both sides. Once, it appears fillet has been cooked nicely, falke it with a fork and keep it aside.
- Take tortillas and warm it in the same pan you cooked Tilapia. Take another large size bowl and assemble all ingredients in it. Fill it in the taco and serve it warm.
- To add flavor, you can increase the number of seasonings.
- You replace Tilapia fillet with a fish fillet of your choice.