- 1 cup of couscous (should be uncooked)
- 2 tablespoons of fresh butter
- 2 tablespoons of oil of olive
- 1 teaspoon of salt (extra as per taste)
- ¼ cup of fresh and pure water
- 2 cups of boiled water
- 1 cup of finely chopped tomatoes (fresh)
- 1 cup of properly chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon of garlic (should be minced)
- 4 (4 ounces) of steaks of salmon
- 1 tablespoon of lemon pepper
- Pick a skillet. First of all, pick a large sized skillet thereafter heat the oil of olive and butter in it over a medium flame. Now, place the salmon steaks in that skillet. And then, season it with some lemon pepper, salt, and garlic. Now pour ¼ cup of pure and fresh water around your salmon. Then, place finely chopped fresh tomatoes and also the cilantro in the same skillet. Now, just cover the skillet and let it cook for a time duration of around 15 minutes. Or cook it until fish is properly and easily flaked with the help of a fork.
- Bring a pot. Now, pick a medium sized pot and bring 2 cups of water to boil in that pot. After that remove it from the flame and properly mix with the 1 cup of couscous. Cover it properly and just sit for a time duration of 5 minutes. Now, your dish is ready. So, serve it with the properly cooked salmon over the obtained couscous, and thereafter drizzle with some sauce from the same skillet.
- You can also use half of the butter and olive oil if you want less fat. It will not affect the overall taste of your dish to large extent.
- In place of lemon pepper, you can use regular pepper and juice squeezed out of a fresh lemon.