Turkey Burger Recipe Rachael Ray
- 2 cloves of garlic; chopped
- 8 slices of turkey bacon or bacon of turkey ( also with black pepper) or smoked bacon or apple wood
- 2 tablespoons of properly chopped leaves of fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon of dried leaves of thyme
- 1 large sized shallot or ¼ onion (red); it should be finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of properly chopped fresh leaves of cilantro
- Oil of vegetable or oil of olive; for the purpose of drizzling
- ½ small sized bell pepper, red, yellow or green, finely seeded and chopped
- 1 1/3 pounds of turkey breast (ground)
- 2 teaspoons of cumin(ground)
- 1 jalapeno pepper or Serrano, it should be seeded and properly chopped
- 4 crusty rolls of Kaiser, should be split
- 1/2 pound of deli finely sliced pepper jack cheese
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of sauce of cayenne(hot), several drops
- Leaf lettuce (red)
- 1 cup of sweet pepper relish; if not you can use pepper jelly
- 2 teaspoons of grill seasoning mix
- Some spicy O-nuts
- Chop the veggies. The first thing that you have to do is to finely chop the veggies and the garlic. Thereafter, cook the bacon properly in a large sized skillet (it should be non-stick) over a medium-high flame until it is properly crisp. And then, discard the surplus grease from skillet and then return the pan to flame.
- Combine the ingredients. After returning it to flame, when the bacon is getting cooked, combine the meat of turkey, red onion or shallot, fresh leaves of thyme, leaves of cilantro, Serrano or jalapeno pepper, bell pepper, ground cumin, sauce of hot pepper, salt, pepper, and grill seasoning. After combining the ingredients, divide the prepared mixture into 4 even mounds and thereafter form the obtained meat into the patties.
- Drizzle. Now, it drizzles the prepared patties with the oil of vegetable in order to coat it. And then, cook it in the skillet over a medium high flame for the time duration of at least 5 to 6 minutes on each of its side. And now, place the properly sliced cheese over the prepared patties in the last two minutes of the cooking. Now, use 1 to 2 slices of it, for each of the prepared patties, as you require.
- Pile the burgers. Finally, pile the properly cooked cheeseburgers into some buns. And then, spread some jelly or sweet relish on the top of buns and set the leaf lettuce (red) into the place, with the help of jelly or sweet relish as glue. After this, top these cheeseburgers with some 2 slices of properly cooked, turkey bacon or crisp bacon and lettuce. The dish is ready. So, serve it with the finely tossed salad or some spicy O-nuts and with some tortilla chips. Enjoy the dish.
- The chopped fresh leaves of cilantro can be replaced by parsley.
- Aluminum foil can be used to hold the moisture of the food.