Turkey Burger Sliders Recipe
- Extra lean ground turkey or 20 ounces.
- Dijon mustard sauce (1 tablespoon)
- Sauce of Worcestershire sauce (3 tablespoons)
- Panko bread crumbs (1 cup)
- Salt (½ tablespoon)
- Divided caramelized onions (2 cups)
- Chopped avocado (1)
- Medium sized sliced tomatoes (4)
- Soft cheese of goat (6 cups)
- Diced chives (½ cups)
- A loaf of multi-grain bread (½)
- Mix the turkey in a medium-sized bowl using your hands. Also include the Dijon mustard sauce, Worcestershire sauce, bread crumbs, salt and whole one cup of onion that was caramelized. Once everything is generally blended, include the cubed avocado and delicately work it into the meat mixture. Form patties of 3-4 inches thickness using this meat mixture and place it on the sheet used for baking. Cover this mixture and refrigerate it for 2 hours.
- Keep a medium-high flame grill or skillet, and coat it with a spray that is used for cooking. This will make it non-stick. On this flame, cook every burger for 3-4 minutes each.
- Cut your bread into thin pieces and cut each slice through the middle into halves. Take your non-stick spray and use it on each side of the bread. Add this to the barbeque grill and for one minute, toast every side up. Top each bit of bread with a burger, tomato slices, one tablespoon of caramelized onions, and some soft cheese of goat and sprinkle the diced chives. Serve when ready.
- You can use sliced bread instead of slider buns.
- Eat fresh otherwise, the party will become soggy.
- You can spice up your patties as per your taste requirements.
- Do not preserve more than 4 hours.
- Do not overcook the patty or else it might burn.