Turkey Chili Pressure Cooker Recipe
- ¾ tablespoon of oil extracted from olive
- 1½ pounds of ground turkey (lean)
- ¾ complete small sized onion (yellow), properly diced
- ¾ tablespoon of powder made of chili
- Fresh black pepper (ground) and some salt
- 1½ properly minced cloves of garlic
- ¾ tablespoon of cumin (freshly ground)
- ½ full bell pepper (red), it should also be chopped
- 1/2 full bell pepper (yellow), should be chopped
- ½ whole bell pepper (green), finely chopped
- 1½ cups of properly drained beans (black one)
- 1½ cups of properly drained beans (kidney)
- ¾ cup of puree of tomato
- ¾ cup of properly and equally diced fresh tomatoes
- ¾ cup of broth obtained from chicken
- ¾ cup of frozen or freshly roasted kernels of corn
When someone is looking for a dish which is chili and palatable at the same time then this dish can serve that purpose. In the evening under the sunset, take this dish in a bowl or plate and enjoy some authentic taste.
- First of all, heat the oil of olive in a proper pressure cooker which is set on normal to saute. And now, add garlic and fresh onion and then saute it until it becomes translucent i.e. for time duration of a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Add the obtained turkey. Break all of the meat into small sized chunks with a spoon, and then cook it until it becomes fully brown in color, for around 5-10 mins.
- Add salt, powder of chili, pepper, and cumin to the mixture of turkey and mix them well. Stir bell pepper (red), yellow pepper, bell pepper of green color, black colored beans, a puree made of tomato, tomatoes (finely diced), beans of kidney, corn and some broth of chicken as well.
- Lock the lid of pressure cooker properly in its place and then set the vent of steam to proper sealing. Select the manual in pressure cook and then cook it for almost 25 minutes on average or high pressure.
- Set the vent of the steam handle to its venting in order to release the pressure quickly. Press the button of Saute and now cook the uncovered chili until it thickens, for around 15 more minutes.
- The pressure cooker should be properly working and also it should be set properly.
- This recipe can also be made in the slow cooker but you have to cook it on high for around 4 hours or more.
Don’t put the cooker on very high pressure.