Turkey Hamburger Recipe
- Medium sized onion (½)
- Lean ground turkey (1 pound)
- Sauce of Worcestershire (1 tablespoon)
- Tomato ketchup (2 tablespoons)
- Salt (¾ tablespoons)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Whole wheat hamburger buns (4)
- Oil of Canola (1 tablespoon) or use pan spray
- Mustard Sauce (2 tablespoons)
- A tomato that is sliced
- The onion that is sliced
- Iceberg lettuce
- Red Pepper that is sliced
- Ketchup sauce
- Mustard sauce
- Take a grater and grate the onion on its fine smooth holes. Ensure you have grated onion (2 tablespoons) and also have some juices that are kept aside so that it is possible to discard them later on. Place the ground turkey in a bowl along with Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, salt, and black ground pepper. Using a fork, blend these ingredients simultaneously. Now give shape to 4 patties — the blend will be damp now — and compress the patties. Make sure the size of the patties is ½-inches thick and has a round shape.
- Heat the canola oil in a non-stick frying griddle or large non-stick frying pan over medium-high flame. (Alternately, spray the Griddle or the non-stick frying pan). When you can feel the heat of the pan or griddle just by holding it while holding it, for five minutes cook the patties on each side.
- Place patties on the buns, and serve it with condiments of your choice. You can also place onion slices, tomato slices, and sauces on the patties and then serve it. Garnish with oregano and chili flakes.
- You can also use other sauces like barbeque, harissa sauce, south-west sauce, mayonnaise, mint mayonnaise, cheese and also any other sauce.
- Try to eat the burger fresh as it will become soggy otherwise.
- You can hold the burger together using a toothpick.
- You can also add garlic powder along with salt and pepper.
- Do not preserve the burger any more than 2 hours.