- Wings of Turkey (4)
- Grounded black pepper that is fresh
- Kosher Salt
- Oil of Olive (1 tablespoon)
- A medium sized onion that is finely chopped (1 cup)
- Diced and fresh Celery (about ½ cup)
- Diced fresh Carrots (½ cup)
- Soup of Chicken with cream (condensed, 2 cups)
This dish is an ideal meal for a family dinner or a Sunday lunch. You can enjoy turkey wings in a crockpot at any time you feel like having a good and tasty home-cooked meal.
- Collect all the above-given ingredients. Now slice the wings of turkey at its joints and eliminate all its tips of the wings. Now, take the freshly grounded pepper (black) and salt of kosher and sparkle it on the turkey wings. Heat a pan on medium flame and take a pan with long handles (preferably skillet) and place it on the stove.
- Now, add oil to this utensil. Once the oil is warm or hot, place the turkey wings on the utensil and heat it till the wings have a brown color to it on all its sides.
- This whole process might take up to 10 minutes. Add the onions that are diced, along with diced carrots to the lower end of the cooker. Now, also add the cream out of the soup of chicken and pour all this cream over the turkey chicken wings.
- Shelter the crock pot and let the dish cook. Cook it for time duration of 3 to 4 hours on a high flame, or till the time the turkey chicken wings are cooked. Then, serve the dish once cooked.
- You can also use thighs or legs of turkey instead of the wings of the turkey.
- The dish can be preserved for 2 hours maximum.
- You can add lemon to give a citric taste to your dish.
- Do not let the dish overcook.