Vegan Beet Burger Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups of quinoa cooked
- 1 cup of chopped red onion
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt or as per your taste
- 1 small pack of white sliced mushrooms
- 1 can of rinsed and dried black beans
- 3 peeled, boiled and sliced beetroots
- 2 teaspoons of cumin powder
- 2 teaspoons of chili powder
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke
- 4 diced dates
- 1 1/2 cups of oats
- For topping keep some red onion, lettuce, diced avocado, chipotle mayo
- 1 cup of Vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of sauce of adobo
- 1 minced pepper of adobo
- Turn on the heat, in a skillet over medium warmth cook minced garlic along with some oil for a couple of minutes until it releases the fragrance, including chopped onion, cook till completely translucent, include slashed mushrooms, seasonings and include a couple of drops of vinegar. Cook for an extra 5-7minutes. Add dark beans in a strainer, flush at that point put in a bowl with cooked quinoa, include the mushroom/onion blend.
- Blend it up, place oats into the nourishment processor and heartbeat until the point when it frames flour, once the beets are delicate, expel from broiler, let cool, at that point put in a sustenance processor. Heartbeat a couple of times with the oats, don’t blend too much, the surface is great. Include 4 delicate dates (slashed) to the nourishment processor with the beets to give the burgers a trace of sweetness.
- Bring a bowl, when prepared add to the bowl with everything else and combines with hands. Include extra oat flour in the event that they show up excessively wet. Keep it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- For Mayo, in a bowl add all the ingredients and mix together and consolidate. Give it a final touch; in a pan over medium warmth cook every patty for 5/7 minutes on every side. The thicker the patty the more it will take to cook. You can likewise pick to heat. Set on a preparing sheet and cook for 15-20 minutes on 350 degree Celsius.
- The thicker the burger of beet the more you have to cook. On the off chance that you might want to make to a greater extent a folio you can consolidate nuts or a flax egg.
- If you would prefer not to utilize quinoa you can utilize brown rice – You can envelop by plastic and stop.