Vegan Spicy Black Bean Burger Recipe
- 1 cup of quickly cooked oats
- ½ cup of fresh corn
- 4 to 6 cloves of garlic (it should also be roughly chopped)
- ½ cup of crumbs of bread
- 1 to 2 diced jalapenos
- 1 tablespoon of sriracha
- 1 tablespoon of powder of chili
- ½ yellow onion; properly chopped
- 15 ounces of a can of black beans; properly rinsed and completely drained
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 2 tablespoon of brown mustard (spicy)
- ¼ cup of tamari or sodium soy sauce (low)
- 6 fresh burger buns
- Pinch of pepper and salt; additional for topping
- Some optional toppings: onion, peppers of banana, sauce of BBQ, lettuce tomato, spinach, and vegan ranch
- Pick the oven. Add the garlic and onion to a small sized pan over a medium flame with 1 tablespoon of fresh water. And now, sauté until all the veggies start to become soften. And then, scoop the properly cooked fresh veggies into a mixer and then pulse just 2 to 3 times by the time it is combined. Thereafter, add all the beans to a large-sized bowl and mash with a fork until approx. ½ of the beans are properly mashed and the rest of half is still intact.
- Add the ingredients. Add the mixture of garlic and onion to that bowl and rest of the ingredients. And then, stir it until combined. And now, line a sheet of baking along with the paper of parchment. Now, form the mixture into totals six balls and thereafter flatten it into proper patties. After this, place the prepared patties on the sheet of baking and put it in the freezer for almost 60 minutes.
- Serve the dish. If you want to eat it immediately then cook it in a pan until it turns and also add the patties (frozen). Thereafter serve it on a bun of burger, in a proper wrap with any topping you like. If you are planning to store the dish then remove the sheet of baking from the obtained freezer after 30 minutes and cut the paper of parchment into squares. And then, stack the patties on each other’s top with a paper or parchment between each of the prepared patty and then place in the freezer.
- If the veggies begin to stick to your pan, then add some extra water to avoid this.
- If the obtained mixture is very dry and the patties are not sticking add 1 tablespoon of water at one time until they can properly form but aren’t too wet or sticky.