- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup of onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 potato (diced)
- 1 carrot
- 100 grams frozen peas
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- 100 ml vegetable stock
- 225g flour
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 2 liter vegetable oil to deep fry
Shrimp chowmein is one of the best foods to have in the street and now you can bring the same flavor and taste to your home as well! The best part is that there can be many individual versions of the same!
- The first step is to make the filling. For the same, first heat the oil and then add the onions. You can then mix up the spices, and fry for around 10 minutes with the addition of salt. You can then add the seasoning and the vegetables and let the same cook for around 30 minutes. Keep stirring in between.
- In order to make up the pastry, mix the salt and the flour. Now make up a well in the center and add oil to the same. Following this, knead the dough nicely and then create a pocket for the filling depending on the size that is preferred.
- Divide the pastry into equal strips. They can burn the edges of the pastry to get a crispy touch. Inside this, add the filling. You can then deep fry a lot of the samosas in batches of 8 -10 and make sure they are well cooked.
You can also use plain flour instead of phyllo sheets. It can be served with green chutney.
Make sure the ingredients are fresh.