- 1 glass of cold strained water
- ½ romaine lettuce
- 4 leaves of organic green spinach
- A bunch of celery stalks
- 5 slices of organic apple
- 5 slices of fresh pear
- 1 banana
- 3 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 4-5 leaves of organic cilantro
- Organic parsley
A green smoothie formula is a combined beverage that primarily comprehends vegetable greens or fruit or an amalgamation of both. They are an informal way to blush your body of contaminants, get lots of strong nutrients, and misplace weight reckless.
- To make the smoothie, begin with chopping and dicing of important ingredients. Begin with the romaine lettuce, tear the lettuce leaves and keep it aside. Take the leaves of spinach, celery, and cilantro along with parsley tear them into small portion. And make sure you don’t add the roots or the stems of the vegetable.
- Now wash the vegetable in chilled water and make sure they’re clean enough. Drain the water and keep aside the veggies.
- Wash the fruits like apple and pear before dicing them into a portion. Once done make slices of it, and in case you don’t prefer the coats of apple and pear you may remove. Dice apple, pear, and banana.
- Now take the veggies and the fruit and blend it in the mixer jar. Once blended, add the lemon juice for a burst of flavors and nutrients of the citric acid.
- You may add water according to your preferred consistency of the smoothie. Smoothies are supposed to be thick, so make sure you don’t add much water. Blend it once more after adding water and lemon juice. Your smoothie is ready to be served.
Green smoothies may not faithfully look like the most appealing meal, but if you do it right you’ll not only love these simple green smoothies, you’ll crave them!
Your hunger will not only be satisfied, you’ll feel great and lose weight as well.
- In case you’re using frozen veggies or fruit, make sure you thaw them perfectly and drain the extra water.
- Parsley is a substitute to Italian seasoning.
- Make sure no consumer is allergic to ingredients.
- It shall be suggested not to remove the coats of apple in order to take full benefit of the nutrients in the food.