- 14 ounce can of artichoke hearts
- Spinach, 2 cups and finely chopped
- Eggs, 12 whole
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
This is a great breakfast for starting the day. If you like it, do take it to lunch as well, however fresh eggs are the best. It can be cooked quickly and gulped even faster. It is a wholesome breakfast for kids and adults, both.
- Start with a bowl. Beat the eggs first. Crack them one by one. If you like, you can just use the egg white, for health conscious and weight loss since it has protein, not fat. Others can go ahead like that.
- Add ingredients. Add the spinach, the artichoke, the salt and whisk them well. Mix them for an even and uniform mixture. This is important for the end result to look and taste good.
- Preheat an oven. Set the temperature to 180 degrees C. Spray oil. Pour the mixture prepared above. Bake for 30 minutes or so. You can have it hot or refrigerate it for an hour as you wish.
Both spinach and eggs are great for health and body. It is good for kids and even for adults. Spinach is healthy for the eyes and egg for the immune system.
Mix the eggs well in a consistent mixture.