- 1/3 cup of crumbled bread
- 1/3 teacup of chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup of easy and quick-cooking barley
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 finely grated, medium-sized carrot
- 1 chopped stalk celery, small sized
- 1 cup of canned pinto or drained and rinsed black beans
- 2 of chopped garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons green and freshly chopped parsley
- 2 large egg whites
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin oil of olive
- 5 tablespoons of barbecue sauce
- 6 burger buns
- Onion rings
- Kosher Salt
- Set up the grain as the mark coordinates. Let cool totally. Warmth 2 tablespoons olive oil in a vast skillet over medium warmth. Include the onion, celery and a touch of salt; cook, blending sporadically, until brilliant, 12 to 14 minutes. Include the garlic, 3 tablespoons grill sauce and the carrot; cook, mixing, until the point when the blend dries out marginally, 1 to 2 minutes. Exchange to a sustenance processor and let cool totally.
- Include the grain i.e. fresh barley, soaked beans, crumbled bread, chopped walnuts, sauce of soy, whites of eggs, fresh and green parsley and salt to the nourishment processor. Heartbeat until finely ground with a few pieces. Frame into six and almost 4-inch-wide, 1/2-inch-thick buns patties and adjust on a sheet for heating fixed with material paper. Cover and cool it until firm, 1 to 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven. Warmth the rest of the 1 tablespoon olive oil in a vast nonstick skillet over medium warmth. Working in clumps, cook the patties until brilliant darker, around 6 minutes for every side. In the interim, put the buns, cut-side up, on an oven container and cook until toasted, for almost 2 minutes. Serve the rolled and hot patties on the burger buns; top with the rest of the 2 tablespoons grill sauce and onion rings.
- If you wish to add sauces or cheesy to make it more delicious, a little bit of mayonnaise, cheese, and grilled cherry tomatoes will decide to be your treat.
- Be careful while you cook. While using the oven, do not forget the oven mitts. Because of safety first.
- The leftover of burger patties can be used later. Because, who’s not hungry for a burger meal.