Walnuts Recipes Salmon
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh and crunchy California walnuts (if not then can use any walnuts)
- 3 tablespoons of dry breadcrumbs (blend dried bread pieces finely)
- 3 tablespoons of the rind of the lemon, grated finely (or finely grated fresh lemon zest)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil (extra-virgin olive) (if not can use any cooking oil)
- 3 tablespoons of a chopped and fresh dill (can also use parsley)
- Salt as per your taste
- Pepper as per your taste
- 6 to 7 cubes of fillets of salmon along with skin
- mustard of Dijon
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- Blend it all, first place walnuts in sustenance processor and blend it until it is coarsely hack. Then Include breadcrumbs, lemon skin or lemon zest, cooking oil (preferably olive oil if not then any vegetable cooking oil) and dill or parsley beat and blend until brittle.
- Prepare the fish, blend should stick together. Add some salt as well as pepper as per your taste. Keep the mix aside. Orchestrate salmon filets skin with the side down on a material paper lined preparing sheets. Brush finish with mustard.
- Spoon 1/3 measure of walnut piece blends over each filet and then tenderly press the morsel blend into the surface of the fish. Cover with saran wrap; refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Heat the oven at around 350°F for around 15 to 20 minutes or by the time salmon drops with a fork. Immediately before plating, dash each with 1 teaspoon of fresh lime juice. Serve hot and fresh for enhanced taste.
- You can also pan fry or deep fry the fish.
- You can preserve it for 24 hours.