- ¼ cup of fresh & pure cream (try to have a high-quality cream as it will enhance the taste)
- 2 tablespoon of fresh sugar (or as per your taste and requirement)
- 1 cup of vodka; the vodka should be of good quality
- 1/3 cup of pure and fresh milk
- 3 ounces of white chocolate; it should also be of good quality
- 2 teaspoon of vanilla of Madagascar bourbon
- Pick up a proper saucepan. First of all, it is compulsory to have a proper working saucepan. So pick the saucepan and after picking it, place all of the required ingredients. The required ingredients include a ¼ cup of fresh cream, 1/3 cup of pure milk, 3 ounces of white chocolate of good quality, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and at last 2 teaspoons of vanilla of Madagascar bourbon. Once all the ingredients are placed properly in the saucepan, move on.
- Heat it gently. Now, it is time to heat the saucepan. So, heat it gently and slowly and keep stirring properly in order to melt the white chocolate completely. When the white chocolate has totally melted, remove the prepared mixture of white chocolate from the flame, very carefully. Be careful while removing it from heat, otherwise it may fall on your body. Now, allow the mixture to cool down to just the room temperature. Once it is completely cooled to room temperature, it will be very easy for you to transfer it to any of the containers.
- Mix with vodka. Now, mix this with the high-quality vodka and place the obtained mixture in a tightly sealed airtight container. After this, place the liqueur in a plastic or glass bottle or otherwise strain it through a bag of nut milk or double cheesecloth, into any bottle. If you are using double cheesecloth then gently and slowly squeeze the cheesecloth in order to help the liqueur pass in the bottle. Now, your liqueur is ready, so drink it immediately without wasting your time. If you want you can drink it neat or you can drink it as a mixer in the cocktails. Relax and enjoy the drink.
- The milk of fresh coconut adds a rich and authentic taste to this dish. But if you are unable to find any milk of coconut then, you can use regular milk of dairy.
- You can simply preserve the rest of the liqueur for weeks by keeping it in a refrigerator. And you also can double or triple the quantity of this drink as per your requirement. For doing this, you just have to increase the quantity of the ingredients, and you will ultimately get the desired drink.
- You can substitute vanilla flavor with any of your favorite flavor. But make sure that the flavor is not much hard i.e. it should be mild otherwise the taste of the drink will be completely changed.