White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie Recipe
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 large sized eggs
- 2 teaspoons of the extract of pure vanilla
- 2 ¼ cups of all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of pure butter (salted), it should be softened
- ½ cup of white sugar
- 1 cup of light brown sugar, it should be firmly packed
- 1 ½ cups of white chocolate chips
- 1 cup of coarsely properly chopped nuts of macadamia
- Preheat the oven. First of all, preheat the picked oven to a temperature of around 350 degrees Fahrenheit. If you will preheat the oven then this can save your important time. But when you are preheating the oven, make sure that your oven does not get overheated; otherwise, it may hamper the taste of the dish.
- Combine the ingredients. Meanwhile, the oven is getting heated, pick a medium sized bowl and in that bowl combine baking soda, pure salt, and all-purpose flour. Mix all these ingredients properly, set it aside. Then in another large sized bowl with the help of a mixer, blend the sugars at a medium pace. And thereafter, add the pure salted butter and mix it until it forms a proper grainy paste, scraping down all the sides of the large bowl. And now, add the large eggs, and extract of pure vanilla, and then beat it at a medium pace until it gets completely combined.
- Add the mixture. Now, add all the mixture of flour, white chocolate chips and nuts of macadamia, and then blend it on very low pace. Blend it until it is enough combined. But make sure that it does not get over mix. After this, drop it by a properly rounded spoonful onto the cookie sheet which is ungreased. And then bake it for a time duration of around 10 to 12 minutes. Or bake it until the edges turn to light brown in color. And finally, move it immediately to the cooling rack carefully. Now your delicious dish is ready, so serve it forthwith, without wasting your valuable time. And enjoy this delicious dish.
- This delicious and amazing dish can be easily preserved in a refrigerator in a sealed container for around 10 to 12 days.
- The extract of vanilla used in this dish can be replaced by the extract of any other flavor. So, you can use your favorite extract.