White Mocha Frap
- Ice cubes large (6 to 8)
- Cold coffee ½ cup or cold brew or you can also make espresso
- Milk (¼ cup)
- White chocolate 2 ounces
- Powdered sugar (1 tbsp)
- Cream (whipped)
If you love coffee, then white mocha frap is the drink you are going to love. It is very simple to prepare and you can prepare it anytime. Here, we are preparing the starbucks version of white mocha frap.
- At first, take a pan and heat the milk in a pan. Just warm it, if you are using the microwave then keep the milk in just for 45 seconds.
- Meanwhile, take another pan, add some water in it and allow it to warm. Take a small bowl and put white chocolate in it and place it in the pan to melt the white chocolate.
- If you know any other method of melting chocolate use it. Its idea is to melt chocolate without burning it. Add the melted white chocolate in a small portion of milk and whisk milk after the chocolate has been added in it.
- Keep whisking milk and chocolate to avoid the formation of lumps in the milk. Take a blender, pour the milk in it and add all the ingredients in the blender. Blend the blender until a smooth paste is formed.
- Pour it in a glass and top it with whipped cream. To whip cream, you can use a professional device or if you don’t have one, then take cream in a large size cup and whisk it with the help of a spoon.
- If you want to make white mocha frap more chocolaty add 3 ounces of chocolate in it.
- It is important that white chocolate you are adding in milk should not form any lumps.