- ½ of fresh avocado
- 2 fresh eggs
- 2 fresh potatoes (it should be sweet)
- 2 small size fresh zucchini or instead 1 large sized zucchini
- ¼ cup of fresh oil extracted from olive
- 1 to 2 cloves of some garlic
- 2 tablespoon of drinking water
- Pepper & some salt; as per taste
- 1 to 2 tablespoon of onion (green); for garnishing
This breakfast will make your day and is going to be your all-new favorite whole30 breakfast. It is dairy free, grain free and is made up with some healthy and very delicious ingredients. It is a very good one.
- Remove skin properly. Then chop the potatoes into pieces of bite size. Heat the olive oil properly in a skillet on the flame of medium-high and then cook all potatoes and keep it stirring just occasionally.
- Finely chop all the ends off of your zucchini. Then send them properly through a spiralizer. And once all the potatoes are completely cooked. Set them carefully aside and then add the noodles of zucchini to the obtained skillet.
- Cook it until they are properly warmed for around 3 minutes. In order to make the cream of avocado, place that avocado, water, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and garlic into a proper working food processor or blender and then pulse. You may require to add some more oil of olive in order to get all the procedure going.
- Pour the cream of avocado finely overtop of the noodles of zucchini and then stir. Place all the potatoes (cooked) on the top of noodles of zucchini. Ultimately boil 2 eggs until they are properly cooked and then carefully place it on top. Garnish the dish with salt, pepper, and onion.
- Do not let them cook for a too long period otherwise they will get mushy, so just pay proper attention to it.
- Start with just 1 garlic clove and thereafter increase from there if required.
Eat this dish as breakfast only i.e. when your stomach is empty.