Whole30 Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Teriyaki Sauce (Whole30)
- ½ cup of juice of orange
- ½ cup of amino of coconut
- ¼ cup of vinegar (rice)
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1 tablespoon of starch (tapioca)
- 1 teaspoon of finely grated ginger (fresh)
- 4 cloves of crushed garlic
- ¼ flakes of red chili
Pork Tenderloin (Pineapple)
- 2 tablespoon of melted oil of coconut
- 1.5 lb sliced tenderloin pork
- 2 cups of large dice of bell pepper
- ½ skin of pineapple and the center should be sliced and removed
- 1 cup of large diced onion
This recipe with very fresh pineapple is made in compliance with sauce teriyaki. For a healthy, lean recipe that is easy enough in order to whip up just for a dinner.
- Preheat the oven. Then, heat saucepan on the stove over medium flame. Now add all the ingredients, and whisk them properly to combine.
- Bring it to proper boil, and after this just simmer it for approx 5 minutes. In a small sized bowl, combine the starch of tapioca and some water. Now, add this to the boiling sauce and whisk it together.
- Reduce flame to very low & simmer for around 4 minutes. Remove the sauce of teriyaki from flame. Set it aside to let it cool.
- Place the tenderloin (pork) in baking dish. Slice that pork each ½ inch three-fourth of all the way through. Add a pineapple slice in the each slice of pork.
- Add the pepper (bell) & some onion to your dish around pork. Now, spoon all of the sauce of teriyaki over pineapple and pork.
- Then, drizzle the oil of coconut over the onions and bell peppers. Place it in an oven & just roast for 16 minutes and thereafter remove from oven. Now, cover it with one foil and just continue cooking for time duration of approx. 20 mins.
- In order to enhance the taste of the dish, make sure that the pork is fresh.
- You can also substitute oil of coconut with some ghee.
Do not allow the dish to get overcooked.