Whole30 Recipes with Ground Beef
- 2 teaspoon powder of curry
- ½ teaspoon of salt of sea
- ½ teaspoon of ginger (ground)
- 1 tablespoon of paste made of fresh tomato
- 1 tablespoon of oil of coconut
- ½ teaspoon of powder of fresh garlic
- 1.5 lbs of beef (ground)
- 1 finely diced shallot
- ¾ cup of fat milk of coconut
For Remaining of Bowls
- 4 cups of greens
- Properly chopped parsley for the purpose of garnishing
- 2 cups of rice of cauliflower
It is An Indian cuisine for the main course. It has become a favorite of many people because it is very instant and easy to make and on the other hand it is very delicious also. It is a perfect treat for someone who is fond of Indian authentic food.
- First of all, combine all of the seasonings in a small sized bowl and thereafter set it aside. Now finely chop the obtained shallot.
- In a large sized skillet over medium flame, add some oil of coconut. Once it is properly melted, add the shallot and ground beef. Break the beef up and then cook it until it is almost cooked through i.e. for a time duration of around 7 minutes.
- Add all of the seasonings & mix it in order to combine it properly. And thereafter, add the paste of tomato and then stir it for a time duration of only 1 minute.
- Add the milk of fresh coconut and now bring the milk to a simmer (rapid). Now reduce the high flame to medium-low. Now, cover it and let it simmer for about 4 minutes until the beef gets completely cooked.
- Once the beef is completely cooked, assemble all of the bowls. Begin with a bed of fresh greens and then add all the cauliflower rice. Give the final touch, top it with the mixture of beef and then sprinkle the finely chopped parsley on its top.
- The cauliflower rice used in this dish can be replaced by white rice.
- To enhance the taste of this dish make sure that the beef used is fresh.
Don’t overcook the beef.