Whole30 Salad Dressing Recipe
- 2 large sized yolks of egg
- 1 teaspoon of mustard (Dijon)
- 1 teaspoon of juice extracted of ½ fresh lemon
- 3 cloves of garlic, should be finely minced
- ¼ cup of freshly and finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoon of dill; should be freshly chopped
- 1 cup light oil of olive
- 2 tablespoon of chives; it should be freshly chopped
- 2 teaspoon of salt of fresh kosher
- 1 teaspoon of powder of onion
- Proper cayenne
- ¼ cup of milk of fresh almond
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper; should be freshly ground
A good dress can even change the look of a person. And just like a dress for a person, this dish of salad dressing can also enhance the taste as well as look of any dish.
- Pick a medium-sized bowl. In that bowl whisk together all of the yolks, juice of the fresh lemon, and the freshly obtained mustard. And while you are whisking, just add some drops of fresh oil at the same time. As it begins to become thick, add all of the oil in a stream which should be slow and steady.
- Stir in the freshly chopped parsley, finely chopped dill, garlic, and also all of the chives. Thereafter season it with salt, powder of onion, one pinch of fresh cayenne, pepper, and then also add some fresh milk. And if the ranch is very much thick and one tablespoon at one time in order to make it thin.
- Try to add vegetables which are high in protein and vitamin.
- The vegetables which you are using for dressing should be fresh.
Don’t use the rotten vegetables otherwise the taste of the dish may become sour.