- 1 small full bunch of fresh parsley
- ½ chopped medium avocado
- 1 fresh chopped nashi pear or chopped Asian pear or chopped apple pear
- 1 fresh chopped pear
- 1 fresh chopped Royal Gala apple
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 2 fresh chopped plums
- 6 medium fresh chopped bananas
- 1 cup of drinking water
- 1 cup of cubes of ice
As with every single green smoothie, modify the proportion of natural product to greens to your taste. This smoothie can utilize a bigger number of apples than bananas as it runs great with parsley.
- First keep the parsley in a bowl of ice cold water, and then remove all the seeds from the fruit of plum. Peel of the skin of Avocado as well as deseed it, remove the skin of bananas and also remove the stalks from the pears, don’t remove the skin of apples just deseed it.
- Dice all these fruits or chop all of these fruits very roughly. Don’t keep it too small. After that remove the parsley and chop it roughly. In a blender add chopped plum, chopped apples, chopped bananas, chopped avocados, chopped pears along with the chopped parsley.
- Blend it well so that they all combine well. Blend them till it achieves a smooth and creamy texture. Serve it fresh with toppings of your choice.
It’s so invigorating, sound, and simple to utilize. Simply wash the group and generally slash it, stems what not. In the event that you would prefer not to utilize an entire pack, particularly when you’re new to green smoothies utilize half. And store the rest in some water in the cooler. This is an awesome drink for everyone especially for the old people as well as for children.
- For making it more appealing or if you want to serve it to kids add some chocolate syrup in the smoothie or in the serving glass.
- You can also add some honey for some extra flavor.
- This can be preserved in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
Do not add too much ice cubes as it will make the smoothie very watery.