- Water – 4 cups
- Herbal teabags – Red (lemon, zinger, or hibiscus)
- Wild Turkey Honey – 2 cups
- Club soda – splash
- Lemon Juice – extracted out of 1 lemon
- Cherries – for Garnishing
- Cocktail type – Punches
Wild Turkey is a brand that speaks for itself, famous for its aging, choice of barrels and old-fashioned process that makes their products one of the finest and desired. Although famous for their strongest collection, the following recipe brings out the lighter spirit of wild turkey that is perfect to be enjoyed with the pastel hues of setting sun and a quite enjoyable time with friends or family in the summertime.
- Take a large saucepan and put it on the heat. Boil water in it (around 2 cups). Remove the saucepan from the heat and then subsequently add the tea bags of a flavor of your choice.
- Steep it for around 10 minutes and thereafter discard the bags of tea. Add the rest of the 2 cups of water to the mix. Stir into the mix, The Wild Turkey American Honey. Now, transfer the mix into a pitcher and relax.
- Allow it to cool down. When the guests arrive and ready for some exotic party of flavors, just you serve it, add club soda and lemon juice in quantities as per your wish, to enhance or bring out the taste and tinge.
- Now from the pitcher, transfer all the drink into glasses filled ice cubes. Garnish each of these glasses with a couple of cherries. Your drink is serving ready and to be enjoyed.
- The Sunset Tea cocktail is best served in tall glasses.
- This is a light drink, best served on the rocks.
Make sure you give the drink time to cool, and all the flavors to mix. Thus, it is recommended that all the cooking be done at least 15 minutes prior to the arrival of the guests so that the drink isn’t of two temperatures, warm on the top, and chilled in the bottom with ice cubes.