- 1 box or can of extremely moist yellow mix cake
- 1/2 cup of melted or room temperature butter
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of medium fat milk
- 1 big egg
- ½ cup of finely chopped dry fruits or nuts
- 1 cup of low sweet chips of chocolate
- 9 cubes of chopped chocolate
- 1 tablespoon rum chocolate (optional)
- 1 cup of cream (heavy cream)
- Get the microwave ready, pre-set it to 350 degree Celsius.
- Bring a bowl, in a huge bowl, beat cake blend, spread, 1 tablespoon of medium fat milk, vanilla and egg with electric blender on medium-high speed until it gets a smooth texture, or blend with a spoon. Blend in extra 1 tablespoon of milk if the mixture is excessively dry. Blend in some finely chopped dry fruits and nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop mixture by somewhat not as much as tablespoonfuls 2 inches separated on ungreased treat sheets.
- Prepare the cookies, for up to 10 to 12 minutes or until the point when edges are set (focuses will be delicate and treats will be light in shading). Cool 1 minute; expel from treat sheets to cooling rack. Store secured.
- Prepare the ganache, in a bowl add the chopped chocolate pieces, put the flame on and place the bowl let the chocolate take a boil be careful as it boils quickly after that reduce the flame and add some heavy cream and let it also take a boil, blend it well until it gets a smooth texture, add chocolate rum if desired, remove it from the frame and let it cool down, and Wisk more after cooling.
- Give it a final touch, dip the cookies in the ganache and let it cool down till it sets, top it up with some chocolate chips and grated chocolate.
- Sandwiches made out of Ice Cream Cookie are anything but difficult to make. For each sandwich, put 1 stacking tablespoon marginally relaxed dessert between bottoms of 2 treats and press sandwich in focus to spread frozen yogurt. Stop revealed on treat sheet around 1 hour or until firm. Enclose each sandwich by cling wrap, and store in cooler in a plastic cooler pack.
- In place of the spread (butter), you can utilize 1/2 glass vegetable oil.