- 2 cups of onions chopped finely
- 2 tablespoon of potatoes chopped
- ½ teaspoon of French beans chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon carrots chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon of cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of haldi (turmeric powder)
- 1 teaspoon of salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon of maida (plain flour)
- 1 teaspoon of coriander finely chopped (dhania)
- 1 teaspoon of Maida slurry (plain flour slurry) (put Maida in a ¾ container of water)
- 1 teaspoon of Bread crumbs for progressing
- 1 teaspoon of for deep-frying
Chili Spread Mayo
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of sauce of chili
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon of garlic chopped finely (minced lehsun)
- 1 cup sliced of bell-pepper (capsicum colored) (green, yellow and red)
- 1/2 cup of potatoes (boiled perfectly and unskinned) blanch in the shape French fries
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Salt as per your taste
- 4 buns of the burger
- 4 teaspoons of soften butter
- 4 leaves of lettuce
- 4 slices of cheese
- Turn on the heat, warmth the oil in a profound non-stick dish, include the onions and sauté a medium fire for a moment. Include every one of the vegetables and blend well. Cover with a top and cook on a medium fire for 10 minutes or till the veggies are cooked and blend once in a while.
- Dusting slight water to maintain a strategic distance from the vegetables from consuming. Include the red chili powder, turmeric powder, and salt and cook on an average fire for a moment. Include the plain flour, blend well and cook on a medium fire for 2 minutes and expel from the fire. Include coriander and blend well. While the blend is yet hot, pound it utilizing a masher to a rough blend. Keep it sideways to cool marginally.
- Prepare the cutlets partition it into 4 measures up to segments of the veggie blend and shape each bit into a hover of 75 mm. 3-inch measurement and 1 cm width. Plunge every cutlet in the Maida blend and come in the bread scraps till it is equitably covered from every one of the sides.
- Turn the flame on, warmth the oil in a kadhai and profound sear every cutlet till it diverts brilliant dark colored in shading from both the sides. Deplete on a retentive paper and keep it aside.
Chili Spread Mayo
- Bring a bowl, in a medium bowl add mayonnaise, sauce of chili, oregano dried, garlic chopped finely. Join every one of the fixings in a profound bowl and blend well Partition the mayo into 2 levels with bits and save it sideways.
For the Serving of Mixed Greens
- Heat up, warmth the butter in a wide non-stick dish includes the shaded capsicum and mix on a medium fire for 2 to 3 minutes. Include the salt and pepper and mix on a medium fire for 1 minute. Include the potatoes and mix a medium fire for a moment. Expel from the fire and save it aside to rest. Include 1 segment of the chili spread mayo to the plate of mixed greens and blend well. Gap the serving of mixed greens into 4 measures up to bits and keep aside. Step by step instructions to continue.
- Cut every burger bun evenly into two. Put on ½ teaspoon of spread on the inner parts of every 50% of the burger bun and heat breads them daintily on a tava (iron) and keeps it sideways.
- Put on a ¾ tablespoon of the chili spread mayo on each buttered cross of the bun partial. Put the lower half of a bun on a perfect, place spreader side upwards and the butter part on the lowered rim. Place 1 lettuce greenery, a cutlet and cheddar cut over it.
- Spread 1 segment of the serving of mixed greens on it and cover with an upper portion of the bun with the buttered– spread side looking down and squeeze it delicately. Assist it with French fries for a flavorful delight.
- Subsequent to having the burger have a Fresh lemon Juice and finish your supper.
- You can preserve this meal for almost 20 hours.