- 1/2 cup of pure apple juice, organic
- 2 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of ginger juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of lukewarm water
- Start with a tall glass. Whenever you prepare a juice, start with a tall glass of the size you wish to have and a spoon to mix all the ingredients. It is easier to do them right from start as measurements.
- Take a pan. Pour about 4 ounces of water into it. Now, put the flame on medium and gently warm the water, lukewarm but not boil. This is because you can drink the water and not struggle to do so. You don’t have to test your tolerance here, just keep it lukewarm, higher than the normal temperature. If in cold places, much higher than the normal temperature.
- Start with water now. Having brought the temperature to lukewarm, pour the water into the glass. Now, add the sea salt and stir properly. Many people like to consume this just like that. But, we will try to make it more effective with other ingredients here.
- Add others. Take the apple juice, the lemon juice, and the ginger juice and add them to the glass. Stir them with the spoon for like 20 secs. These will soon dissolve in the water. It is done and you can drink it now.
- You can even have the just the warm water on an empty stomach if you are out of ingredients without not having to skip the ritual for their sake.
- You must have this water in the morning right after you wake up in empty stomach. That is the key. Thereafter you can continue in the day before lunch.
- Keep the lunch quite light. Repeat the drinking ritual again after mid-day. You must do it about 3 times a day and consume about 6 to 8 glasses per day.